Sunday, July 31, 2011

Creating a family of logos for Fire Festivals.

It is festival season and I have been hard at work developing a family of logos just for this time of year. Axis Mundi has been hard at work this year creating world class fire festivals.
From top: FLAME, PACIFIC FIRE, FIRE DRUMS, KINETIC FIRE

It is really fun to have created a series of illustrated logos that go together in such a cool totem fashion.

Flame Festival,  Pacific Fire, Fire drums,Kinetic Fire, ©Forest Stearns
FireDrums Logo, ©Forest Stearns
Flame Festival ©Forest Stearns
Kinetic Fire, ©Forest Stearns
Pacific Fire ©Forest Stearns


Each piece has the corresponding name of the festival written in my own handwriting.
They are all unique yet similar in the series.

I often see the logos on garments in fire spinning videos and around town. It is fun to catch a glimpse of my work randomly in my travels. Enjoy!