Thursday, April 2, 2009

Making moves with my friend Arian Stevens

pano2.jpg
A buddy of mine has been taking amazing photographs for a while now and he recently got intouch with me about having a show together up in the Portland area. Mr. Greenwood (Arian Stevens) caught up with me in SF when I did a live art show with DJ Shadow at Amoeba Records. Four Letters Clothing and I had out the spread of amazing clothing and the scene was great! Here is the fruits of his shoot there. I am fully inspired by his work and it will be an exciting challenge to put together a body of work the is as good as the stuff he is putting out there.

This is from his site:


Forest Stearns and DJ Shadow Rock the House in SF





…………..

ForestStearns
http://draweverywhere.com/ throwing down some paint during the DJ Shadow Amoeba show…the final painting auctioned off later…Forest also designed the limited edition poster…using the classic silk screen technique …more shots to come…A
a few more from the SF trip…




here’s a few more including members of the fourletters crew, and some amoeba crew!!”